SendMusic respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), SendMusic will respond as quickly and efficiently as possible to claims of copyright infringement committed using the SendMusic product when such claims are reported to SendMusic’s Designated Copyright Agent – Pal Chohan – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a copyright owner, authorised to act on behalf of one, or authorised to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to email@example.com. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, SendMusic will take appropriate action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
SendMusic DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), postal address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law (e.g. as a fair use)”.
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorised to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed”.
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
The SendMusic team